Complete All 30 Illinois MCLE Hours
Whether you only need 1 hour or all 30 hours, you are covered with LexVid. Get access to our entire library of over 135 hours of online MCLE courses. Choose the Illinois MCLE courses you want to watch — don't limit your choices with a bundle.
In response to COVID-19 The Illinois Supreme Court has issued an order extending the 2020 MCLE deadline to September 30th for attorneys who are unable to complete their requirement by June 30.
To receive the extension, attorneys must log in to the MCLE Board's website and report "Not Yet Completed" by July 31.
Watch Any Illinois MCLE Course You Want
Get started with one of these popular courses. Maximize your time and watch courses in the practice areas you care about. With 30 practice areas to choose from, and over 135 hours of courses, you’ll satisfy your Illinois MCLE requirement and learn something new with each course.
Illinois MCLE Specialty Courses
We all know Professional Responsibility, Diversity/Inclusion and Mental Health/Substance Abuse courses are hard to find. With over 20 specialty credit hours, you have plenty to choose from.
Illinois MCLE Professional Responsibility Courses
Illinois MCLE Diversity/Inclusion Courses
- Legal & Practical Implications of Managing a Generationally Diverse Workplace
- Closing the Loop on Diversity Efforts by Creating an Inclusive Environment / Competency and the Practice of Law
- Recognition & Elimination of Sex Harassment
- Understanding and Eliminating Bias in the Legal Profession
- Unconscious Bias and the Legal Profession
Illinois MCLE Mental Health/Substance Abuse Courses
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Impaired Lawyers ( but were afraid to ask)
- No One Makes It Out Unscathed: The Effects of Personal Trauma and Stress On Our Lives
- Competency: Recognizing When You Don't Have It
- Running on Empty: Legal Professional Burnout (And How to Refuel)
- Stress & Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession
Enjoy Your Courses on the Premier CLE Viewing Platform
iPhone, iPad and Android
Watch courses wherever you go on your mobile device. All you need is an internet connection.
Pause & Resume Courses Anytime
Pause your course to take a phone call and resume it when you're done. You can even sign in from home and pick up right where you left off.
Side-by-side Speaker & Slide Presentation
Watch the speaker and read the slides simultaneously with the innovative side-by-side speaker and slide presentation.