Complete All 25 California MCLE Hours
Whether you only need 1 hour or all 25 hours, you are covered with LexVid. Get access to our entire library of over 250 hours of online MCLE courses. Choose the California MCLE courses you want to watch — don't limit your choices with a bundle.
Watch Any California MCLE Course You Want
Get started with one of these popular courses. Maximize your time and watch courses in the practice areas you care about. With 30 practice areas to choose from, and over 250 hours of courses, you’ll satisfy your California MCLE requirement and learn something new with each course.
Forensic document examiners are often retained to determine whether a document has been altered. This presentation offers an overview to attorneys to different types of alterations encountered by document...
Building a succession plan for a non-traditional couple presents a number of complications. In this program, California estate planning attorney Danielle Barger covers estate planning issues for various...
Adoption attorneys often find themselves juggling federal, state, interstate, and even international law. This program will address most of the key issues attorneys need to understand before diving into...
California MCLE Specialty Courses
We all know Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession, Competence Issues and Ethics courses are hard to find. With over 35 specialty credit hours, you have plenty to choose from.
California MCLE Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession Courses
- Will Bias Cost You Your Next Case?
- Respect in the Workplace - The Legal Landscape of Harassment, Bias, & Discrimination in the Workplace - Part II
- Respect in the Workplace - The Legal Landscape of Harassment, Bias, & Discrimination in the Workplace - Part I
- Unconscious Bias and the Legal Profession
- Elimination of Bias - Women in the Law: Flying the Coop on the Wings of Economic & Institution Power
California MCLE Competence Issues Courses
- Stress & Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession
- Running on Empty: the Epidemic of Professional Burnout
- Mindfulness Essentials for Competent Lawyering
- A New Kind Of Practice: Providing Affordable "Limited Scope" Legal Counseling
- Why the Legal System Brings Unhappiness to Lawyers - & What to Do About It
California MCLE Ethics Courses
Enjoy Your Courses on the Premier CLE Viewing Platform
iPhone, iPad and Android
Watch courses wherever you go on your mobile device. All you need is an internet connection.
Pause & Resume Courses Anytime
Pause your course to take a phone call and resume it when you're done. You can even sign in from home and pick up right where you left off.
Side-by-side Speaker & Slide Presentation
Watch the speaker and read the slides simultaneously with the innovative side-by-side speaker and slide presentation.