Complete All 25 California MCLE Hours
Whether you only need 1 hour or all 25 hours, you are covered with LexVid. Get access to our entire library of over 250 hours of online MCLE courses. Choose the California MCLE courses you want to watch — don't limit your choices with a bundle.
Watch Any California MCLE Course You Want
Get started with one of these popular courses. Maximize your time and watch courses in the practice areas you care about. With 30 practice areas to choose from, and over 250 hours of courses, you’ll satisfy your California MCLE requirement and learn something new with each course.
California MCLE Specialty Courses
We all know Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession, Competence Issues and Ethics courses are hard to find. With over 40 specialty credit hours, you have plenty to choose from.
California MCLE Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession Courses
- Recognizing and Addressing "Bro Culture" and Other Barriers to Gender Inclusion in the Legal Industry
- Legal & Practical Implications of Managing a Generationally Diverse Workplace
- Closing the Loop on Diversity Efforts by Creating an Inclusive Environment / Competency and the Practice of Law
- The Consequences of Bias in Litigation
- Condo Law Series: Federal Law & Elimination of Bias
California MCLE Competence Issues Courses
- The Harder They Fall: Stories of Addiction & Recovery for Attorneys
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Impaired Lawyers ( but were afraid to ask)
- No One Makes It Out Unscathed: The Effects of Personal Trauma and Stress On Our Lives
- The Impaired Lawyer: A Call for Action
- Competency: Recognizing When You Don't Have It
California MCLE Ethics Courses
- Risk Management for Lawyers: Cyber-Based Professionalism Claims and Ethical Considerations
- The Ethics of Cannabis Legal Representation
- Law Practice Marketing: Practical & Ethical Considerations
- Ethical and Professional Responsibility Traps for In-House Counsel
- The Ethics of Multijurisdictional Practice
Enjoy Your Courses on the Premier CLE Viewing Platform
iPhone, iPad and Android
Watch courses wherever you go on your mobile device. All you need is an internet connection.
Pause & Resume Courses Anytime
Pause your course to take a phone call and resume it when you're done. You can even sign in from home and pick up right where you left off.
Side-by-side Speaker & Slide Presentation
Watch the speaker and read the slides simultaneously with the innovative side-by-side speaker and slide presentation.