New LexVid members can watch their 1st course for free. No credit card needed, just create an account and you'll receive your certificate immediately after watching your free course.
- Definitions: ethics & morals
- Physical Safety: what is reasonable as far as risk to public and/or crew
- Property damage: assess and prevent the likelihood of damages
- The sanctity of the "airwaves": repercussions of the Sony/Disney/Universal and the VHS case
- Protecting rights of ownership in intellectual property
- Put it in writing
Los Angeles, California
"One of the best. Simple, straight forward and true. The lecturer expert is authentic."
"Great job by Mr. Sherman. It is great to hear about the issues in entertainment law from a pro who is not a lawyer. He lives with the law and understands how it actually works."
- Hours Don't Expire
- Access the Entire Library
- 90 Day Money Back